This book explains to the mold designer the importance of knowing the expected productivity of the mold and how this information affects the cost of the planned mold and the cost of the molded product. It suggests many approaches to reduce mold cost and also to improve productivity by often just simple design changes. Above all, it emphasizes again and again that the ultimate goal is not to procure the lowest cost but to produce the lowest cost product.
- How to approach selection of the mold features
- How productivity affects mold selection
- How selection of design features affects mold cost
- How to reduce mold and product cost by simple design changes
- How to approach estimating a mold cost
This book offers assistance on selecting the proper material for any product and determining whether injection molding is the process best suited ... Mehr
Buch kaufen € 59,90