A Practical Guide
Herausgegeben von Adolf Illig
Übersetzt von Elmar Tremmel
250 Seiten. Fester Einband in Schuber (Pappband)
Buch: € 99,90
Buch kaufen ISBN: 978-3-446-21451-4
While the original way of thermoforming had been more of a manual operation, today it has increasingly become integrated in manufacturing processes, competing successfully with other plastics molding methods.
"Thermoforming - A Practical Guide" is based on a proven teaching program employed in training courses, with comprehensive information on thermoforming principles and processes. The book introduces students, as well as engineers and technicians with practical field experience, to this subject, improving basic knowledge and also providing in-depth answers to individual problems.
- Basic principles and terms applied to thermoforming
- Thermoforming procedures
- Heating of thermoplastics forming materials
- Heat-balancing of thermoforming tools
- Finishing of thermoformed articles
- Possible pitfalls with thermoforming
- Thermoforming tools