This handbook was written for the injection molding product designer who has a limited knowledge of engineering polymers. It is a guide for the designer to decide which resin and design geometries to use for the design of plastic parts. It can also offer knowledgeable advice for resin and machine selection and processing parameters. Manufacturer and end user satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
This book is an indispensable, all inclusive, reference guide. New illustrations, graphs and equations have been included to provide additional clarity for complex ideas.
- Plastic Materials Selection Guide
- Engineering Product Design
- Structural Design for Thermoplastics
- Thermoplastic Gearing Design
- Plastic Journal Bearing Design
- Thermoplastic Spring Design
- Thermoplastic Pressure Vessel Design
- Thermoplastic Assembly Methods
- Thermoplastic Effects on Design
- Thermoplastic Injection Mold Design
- Performance Testing of Thermoplastics
- Thermoplastic Product Cost Analysis
Empfehlungen der Redaktion:
"Die Design for Extrusion of Plastic Tubes and Pipes" covers this topic from a uniquely practical perspective. The content draws on the author's ... Mehr