1. Introduction to Scientific Processing for Injection Molding
2. Introduction to Polymers
3. Polymer Rheology
4. Plastic Drying
5. Plastic Materials, Fillers and Additives
6. Injection Molding
7. Scientific Processing and Scientific Molding
8. Design of Experiments for Injection Molding
9. Types of Process Windows and Alarm Limits
10. Quality Control Concepts
11. Production Release of the Molds
12. Miscellaneous Topics affecting the Molding Process
13. Related Topics, Technologies and Troubleshooting
Suhas Kulkarni is the President of FIMMTECH, a consulting firm that specializes in services related to injection molding. He earned his Masters in Plastics Engineering from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell and a Bachelors in Polymer Engineering from the University of Poona, India. He has 18 years of experience as a process engineer.
His main area of expertise is Scientific Processing for Injection Molding. Based on his experience, he has developed a custom software called Nautilus, that aids the complete process development routine to production release.
He has given numerous presentations on Injection Molding related topics and written several articles. He also teaches a plastics and molding course at the University of California, San Diego and is a contract faculty at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell.