The book covers the major aspects of rubber compounding. For the first time, the reader will find all relevant issues, whether it is machine design, process technology, or material parameters, covered in one comprehensive volume.
- Compounding (System Description)
- The Mixer
- Process Technology in Compounding
- Correlation between Material Parameters and the Compounding Process
- Correlation between Processing and Properties for Technical Parts Made from Rubber
- Properties of Synthetic Polymers during Compounding
- Production of Silica Compounds
- Physical Phenomena in the Manufacture of Rubber Compounds
Prof. Dr. Andreas Limper ist seit 2004 Geschäftsführer der Harburg-Freudenberger Maschinenbau GmbH.